• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M9910 Professional Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth - Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M9910 Professional Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth - Review

Yesterday, I used the ultimate wipes for the first time and I must say that I was blown away by this mf towel. They are the best towel I have used to remove product, period. They differ from the regular Supreme Shine by having more "bite" to them but are also very soft and gentle to the car's clear/paint. It made removing #7 a breeze; and I have always straggled removing #7 with a normal microfiber towel.

I bought a pack of 20 from Kevin a while back and I am glad I did. Kevin was right when he told me how good these towels are.
    Until now, the SS towels have been my favorite. I am glad to report that I found a new favorite towel for my detailing needs.

Also, thank you Meguiar's for bringing these towels back!

Re: M9910 Professional Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth - Review

Well worth the higher price, especially for fine finish type work.

Mort

Comment

I have some. Have not used them yet. I guess tomorrow will be there debut.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I have a BUNCH of them, I love the feel, how it performs with detailers like #135 and removing NXT 2.0...great product

Comment

You guys are good at helping me spend money! I don't have any, guess I better fix that.
          Scott

Comment

So, the new Ultimate Wipes are the same as the old (2nd gen) Ultimate Wipes?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
              You guys are good at helping me spend money! I don't have any, guess I better fix that.

Glad we can help!

Seriously though, you will like them. They feel/are different from the supreme shine but that's what makes them good at removing products.

Comment

Originally posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
                I have heard that they are the same.

However, I should receive two of the new Ultimate Wipes with my order of Last Touch Detailer from ADS and I will report back.

Maybe someone from Meguiar's can confirm...

Comment

We'll check and see...
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Well as promised today was the grand debut. I have to say i am very impressed. The towel seems so plush. When you fold it in eights it feels like you are holding a pad. I have always liked the supreme shines. However these are a step or two above them. They are awesome.
                    quality creates its own demand

Comment

IIRC, they are the same white edgeless microfiber towels, just different/new packaging...

Comment

I received two new Ultimate Wipes from ADS on Friday. I compared these new ones with the old (2nd gen) and they look and feel exactly the same; even the writing in the package was identical. Good towel!

Comment

Originally posted by Piku View Post
                          I received two new Ultimate Wipes from ADS on Friday. I compared these new ones with the old (2nd gen) and they look and feel exactly the same; even the writing in the package was identical. Good towel!
                          Hey, thanks for that input. Qty pricing looks good from ADS, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
                            IIRC, they are the same white edgeless microfiber towels, just different/new packaging...

why does the kit come with a M105 secondary label???
                            2008 Toyota Corolla 5-spd
                            2005 Honda CRF250R
                            2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX9R

Comment

I believe they are for use with the M9912 dispeners.

Some people like to use the 12oz bottles instead of a 32oz bottle. It's easier to carry.
                              Chris
                              Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');