• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy Meguiar's furniture polishes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy Meguiar's furniture polishes?

I used to buy Ethan Allen furniture cleaner and conditioner, manufactured by Meguiar's, until I found out that the Meguiar's version costed half as much for 3 times the product and worked just as well.

I haven't been able to find it where I usually buy it(All American, a family owned hardware store similar to Home Depot/Lowes) and haven't seen it listed on the site in years, are they still in production?

The products were creamy in consistancy, there was a cleaner and a protectant(there was also 1 or two oils that I never tried). Any advice on securing some would be greatly appreciated, I'd hate to have to go back to the overpriced Ethan Allen stuff
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Re: Where can I buy Meguiar's furniture polishes?

We discontinued the Furniture Polish and the Lemon Oil. Just not enough sales and distribution to continue production. You can still find it but you have to search.

You can also try calling Customer Care 1-800-347-5700

Sorry....
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
      We discontinued the Furniture Polish and the Lemon Oil. Just not enough sales and distribution to continue production. You can still find it but you have to search.

You can also try calling Customer Care 1-800-347-5700

Sorry....

Guess I'll have to find what I can and hoard it up. I'll give them a call tommorrow.
      I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

If you can get the Meguiar's Lemon Oil, buy it! I used to use it all the time and Loved it! I have 3 different Meguiar's furniture products and even Meguiar's Silver Cleaner! I have not seen the products in years, which is too bad...

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I guess that's kind of a sad passing...since Meguiar's started out as a furniture polish....

Comment

Aw, man, that's a bummer.

I guess I'd better go easy on that last bottle of lemon oil.

PC.

Comment

Can any of the car polish products be used as a furniture polish?

On lacquer in particular.

Comment

I've used ColorX, ScratchX and PlastX on a "cultured marble" vanity top at my house.

But, to me there seems like a big difference between auto finishes and furniture finishes.

Having said that I wonder if Gold Class Liquid Wax would be good on finished wood?
                I might try a test spot in an inconspicuous area but, maybe someone from Megs will post back on Monday with a little more info.
                Rob A.
                '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
                '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

If they have petroleum based solvents in them I would not use them on the cultured marble and probably not on the wood either.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');