• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Shine™ Tire Foam or High Gloss Tire Gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Shine™ Tire Foam or High Gloss Tire Gel

Do I need both? What's the difference between them?

I like Gel better cos when foam is applied it's dripping over the wheel but Gel can be applied with applicator nicely over sidewalls.

Thanks for advice!

Re: Hot Shine™ Tire Foam or High Gloss Tire Gel

If you like gels, stick with the gel.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I think foam would be easier to apply and gel is less messy. There is no difference between them other than the form they are in.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelde33 View Post
        I think foam would be easier to apply and gel is less messy. There is no difference between them other than the form they are in.

Do I need both? Some senior expert guy told me on this forum that foam should be used followed by tire gel.

I got both & now I'm confused becos it's giving the same end results.

Comment

Well im not sure about the results you see but i usaully apply the tire foam once i have degreased and scrubbed the tire to let it clean and shine. Then after im done with the car about a hour later i make a pass with the high gloss tire gel to get the ultimate shine. Tire foam lightly cleans and will leave behind a pretty good gloss with that new deep black look but not as glossy as Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Gel. Some people may like just using the tire foam or Tire Gel its really just personal prefrence. As for me i use the tire foam like a polishing step before the wax. I like the way tire foam brings out that new deep black look wich will set it up for even better results when dressed with something like High Gloss Tire Gel. Hope that helps
          ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
          Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
          210-281-8151

Comment

Thank you Sir!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');