• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long is too long (bug question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long is too long (bug question)

just got my new bumper put on and now i want to be able to maintain the clearcoat and protect my paint. now for those pesky bugs. i have a good highway drive to work, and with summer coming up i can expect my share of bugs on the bumper. how often do i need to wash them off to keep them from jacking up my paint? also can i wipe them off with wet microfiber with a quick spot wash if you know what i mean

Re: how long is too long (bug question)

Bug guts have different types of acids that can actually etch your car's paint so when possible you want to remove bug splatter as soon as possible. Keep some Quik Detailer and a couple of clean microfiber polishing cloths in your car for bug splatter emergencies.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Did somebody say Bug ? Nothin' wrong with Bugs , I love em !!!

See avitar

Comment

Or, I've got an even better solution! Do what I did, and get a 3M clear bra That takes care of my bug issues

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');