• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adapter for the Double Sided Wool Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adapter for the Double Sided Wool Pad

Hi Everyone,

If my memory served me well, I remembered that we will need to use an adapter in order to use the latest double sided wool pad.

Does anyone know where could I get it? (or order it online?) I am located in Folsom. Thanks.
    Last edited by chiathau; Apr 13, 2008, 06:57 PM. Reason: Take out signature
    Cheers,
    CH

Re: Adapter for the Double Sided Wool Pad

Originally posted by chiathau View Post
    Hi Everyone,

If my memory served me well, I remembered that we will need to use an adapter in order to use the latest double sided wool pad.

Does anyone know where could I get it? (or order it online?) I am located in Folsom. Thanks.
    Check out ADS(autodetailingsolutions) they have them if my memory serves me right for 5 bucks plus shipping. Iff you orderrs the duoble sided pad from ADS you get the adapter free with your order.

Andrew
    2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

Thanks Andrew. I just cheked out the website and they do have it.
      Cheers,
      CH

Comment

You need to find a PBE store in your hometown, option #3 is always a sure fire winner...

How to locate Meguiar's Professional and Detailer products in your hometown

W5000 Dual Sided Wool Pad with Adapter to attach to the Rotary Buffer

In order to attach our W5000 Double Sided Wool pad to your rotary buffer you'll need to get an adapter that threads onto the internal backing plate built into the W5000 DS wool pad and onto the 5/8 spindle on your rotary buffer.

Like this...

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');