• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Product Announcement! D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Product Announcement! D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

New Product Announcement!

D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

PRC (D151) is now available in the U.S. ...

Click here for availability...

Meguiar's borrows from our cutting edge Unigrit abrasive and polymer technology to create a One Liquid Solution, which truly removes defects, produces incredible high shine with long lasting paint protection.

Aggressive enough to remove severe defects, yet gentle enough to produce a durable swirl free finish. Change P.R.C's versatility by simply adjusting your method of application to achieve the desired results. This could include changing your buffing pads to changing your application method, for example for more defect removal power use a more aggressive cutting pad, for less defect removal use a foam polishing pad. For maximum defect removal use a rotary buffer, for only light cleaning ability apply using our G110 Dual Action Polisher or apply by hand.

This is a very versatile product that will deliver professional results over a wide spectrum of paint problems and application methods.

Available May 2008
    Suggested Retail Price: $35.00/Gallon

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: New Product Announcement! D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

Tech Bulletin
    Paint Reconditioning Cream

Specifically designed for high volume reconditioning facilities, auctions, detailers and car dealerships; Paint Reconditioning Cream (PRC) cuts, polishes and waxes with one easy-to-use liquid

Part #: D-15101
    Packaging: 1 Gallon – 4 per case

Features:
    • True scratch & defect removal with durable protection
    • Cut, Polish, and Protect with one fast liquid
    • Advanced Unigrit technology delivers level cutting and easy polishing
    • Easy on, easy off

pH: 8.0
    Paintable: No
    Dilution: RTU (Ready to use)
    Application: Hand, DA Polisher, Rotary Buffer

Directions: Shake well. Work one section at a time. Always work on cool paint surface.

Step 1: Machine Application

Rotary Buffer:
    Choose appropriate Meguiar’s buffing pad. Set machine to 1400-2000rpms. Apply P.R.C. directly to surface.

D.A. Polisher:
    Choose appropriate Meguiar’s buffing pad. Set machine at medium speed setting of 3-4. Begin working P.R.C. in a 2’x2’ area with overlapping passes. Continue working until defects are removed and high gloss is achieved. Wipe residue with Meguiar’s Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth.

Hand Application:
    Apply a thin even coat of product to the surface with a clean applicator pad. Wipe residue with Meguiar’s Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth

Step 2 (Optional)
    For additional clarity, gloss, and protection re-apply P.R.C. with the appropriate Meguiar’s foam finishing pad or applicator pad

Pro Tips: If necessary, prepare surface by properly washing and claying to remove loose and bonded contaminants.

Associated Products:
    • Meguiar’s® Soft Buff wool & foam buffing pads
    • Meguiar’s® Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth (M9910)
    • P.R.C. Secondary Bottle
    Health rating:
    Health: 1
    Reactivity: 0
    Fire: 1
    Specific Hazard:0

FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. FOR ADDITIONAL SAFETY INFORMATION, CONSULT MSDS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Meguiar’s® Help Line 800-347-5700 www.meguiars.com (3/08) VMDTB-151
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Sounds like a replacement for M66.
      -Bob
      NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Mike can I ask a question about this or you rather wait till you post the technical information?

Comment

I'm with Bob.
          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

This sounds like a interesting product... I was thinking #66 as well.
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by yalerd View Post
              Mike can I ask a question about this or you rather wait till you post the technical information?
              Please wait to ask questions after we post the technical information.

Thanks!

(working on it right now, formatting ect.)
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Wow, this is pretty interesting, wonder if it's like PolySeal??? I am definately interested in this...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                  Please wait to ask questions after we post the technical information.

Thanks!

(working on it right now, formatting ect.)
                  Thanks!

Comment

Sweet product.

I have had some for a few weeks now. I can go from a wool pad/rotary to the G100/8006 foam polish pad and get an awesome swirl free shine!

It is oiler (if that is the right word) than #66, has longer working time.

If your a #66 user now you would what to use less of this product than you do with #66.

Defect removal is more than #66 and it does leave a nicer shine.
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                      Sweet product.

I have had some for a few weeks now. I can go from a wool pad/rotary to the G100/8006 foam polish pad and get an awesome swirl free shine!

It is oiler (if that is the right word) than #66, has longer working time.

If your a #66 user now you would what to use less of this product than you do with #66.

Defect removal is more than #66 and it does leave a nicer shine.

Oh come on Joe!
                      I'll have to make room in my storage then

Comment

Maybe it will even outdo ColorX....

Though it doesnt say muc habout working it in by hand? Would ColorX be better by hand for mild defects, and PRC would just be too hard to properly
                        work in?
                        Last edited by Murr1525; Apr 8, 2008, 11:57 AM.
                        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

The only bad thing about this product looks like we have to wait

Any price info yet?
                          Last edited by AeroCleanse; Apr 8, 2008, 11:54 AM. Reason: ops
                          AeroCleanse, LLC
                          Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
                          www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Sounds so interesting that I can practically feel somebody pulling my wallet out of my pocket.

Comment

You too huh!

Originally posted by ZoranC View Post
                              Sounds so interesting that I can practically feel somebody pulling my wallet out of my pocket.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');