• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 97 Ford Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 97 Ford Ranger

Since my 97 is up for sale after picking up a 2005 Ranger FX4 last weekend, I decided I'd was & wax it. I used Meguiar's claybar and Meguiar's Gold Class wax, Meguiar's Hot Rims metal polish on the Centerline wheels, and Meguiar's Hot Rims tire dressing. I finished off the interior with Meguiar's #39 cleaner & #40 conditioner. I'm going to miss this one when it's been gone, she's been a good truck.

Here is one of my 97 & my 05 FX4. I need to detail the 05 ASAP also.

2003 Mach 1
    Azure Blue
    5 speed/IUP
    2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
    KY Horsepower

Re: My 97 Ford Ranger

Looks like you did a great job on it man, nice upgrade you got there too!
    --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

Very nice looking trucks there! If I lived closer, I'd probably take the 97 off of your hands.

Comment

Your 97 looks great. I would imagine you could sell her in no time. Great work.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks guys. I actually sold it tonight Having a nice clean vehicle definitely helped.
          2003 Mach 1
          Azure Blue
          5 speed/IUP
          2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
          KY Horsepower

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');