• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is wrong

Hey everyone.

My wife and I recieved this e-mail today. Jusy wanted to share it.

Hope it works.
    quality creates its own demand

Re: This is wrong

Yeah thats pretty old, seen it before several years ago.
    AeroCleanse, LLC
    Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
    www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

yea that is messed up
      ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
      Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
      210-281-8151

Comment

Unbelievable.

Think we'll continue to do all our fluid changes ourseleves for our cars, then take the used fluid to Autozone for recycle.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I remember when that came out as well as the investigation on 20/20. I was speaking with my father, who is a mechanic, and he says that he worked with guys like that.

The best thing to do is to watch mechanics as they work if you think that they are shady.

Comment

WOW!
            I've always thought that if you can do it yourself then do it, nobody is going to do it better then you because you care.

And if one day you find a good mechanic, stick with him and wherever he goes you go

Comment

well im glad i dont go to jiffy lube i go to my dealership since my car has warranty on most of its chances just till i get the hang on changing its fluids and all. I feel bad for all the people that have stiffed by them.
              xpro87x Freestyle "05"
              Every car is beautiful. Some cars need more cleaning and beautification than others.

Comment

I worked as a mechanic years ago for a goodyear store. We worked by commission. I was doing everything by the book and never made any money. I noticed the other guys mickey mouse everything just like on that clip.

I couldn't take it anymore and wouldn't cheat so I left after 3 weeks.
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Major reason no one ever touches anything I own. I do all my own work and thats that.

Used oil works out great for brush fires.
                  Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                  Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Old or new still utterly disgusting. I can tell you stories but I wouldn't be telling anything new about human nature that hasn't been told many times before in one form or another.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');