• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G-100 deals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-100 deals.

HEY, all! I'm ready to buy a PC and wonder if MEGUIAR's has some good deals on it.

Something like - http://www.autodetailingsolutions.co...20Specials.htm

Looking for PC with Velcro backing plate, W8006 polishing pads, W9006 finishing pads, Ultimate bonnets, and Ultimate Wipes (20 pack).

Is there a package deal on this?

As far as I know from Meguiar's Direct their G100A (A meaning it comes with a backing plate, G100 is just the polisher) is like $225. A set of two polishing pads and a finishing pad is about an extra $25.

You get the same polisher from Auto Detailing Solutions for a lot less (and still get the lifetime warranty). I bought mine from them since he was here locally (and delivered) which was awsome. The polisher, backing plate, set of pads, and a bottle of DACP ran me about what just the polisher from Meguiar's would have cost me. Awsome deal, you won't regret it, plus he's got a sale going even! Plus you wouldn't have to pay the tax being in California, and I think he still does free shipping on orders over $200.
    Later,
    Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
    Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');