• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dashboard protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dashboard protection

Hi all,
    i would like to ask what is the best product that can clean/protect the dashboard against the high temperatures??
    I AM HERE TO LEARN

Re: dashboard protection

I would go with M40 for cleaning/protecting. It is a cleaner and a protectant in one.

Comment

There is no real way to protect against heat.

You can protect against UV damage with a dressing however, and a dressing could serve to moisturize the dash a bit, which maybe would offset the heat a little.

But you would want an actual dressing, not the Interior QD. #40 would be good as mentioned, Nxt Protectant or the Vinyl and Rubber Protectant should be good also from the Consumer Line.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I agree, #40 has worked good for me and using a sun shade in the summer months, although I'm not consistent with the sun shade

Aaron
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I agree with Nappers. #40 and a good sunshade. Imo they are a requirement in sunny Florida.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');