• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish\Wax Comapatibity w Polyurethane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish\Wax Comapatibity w Polyurethane?

I am painting my car with One Part Polyurethane Enamel and shortly I will done and then it is on to compounding, polishing and waxing my ride. BUT reading abouut the MOUNTAIN of these car care products before I make any decisions on which ones to buy for my new paint job - I want and need to know if I might run into a compatibility problem with many of the products on the market. It appears that most are for today's Acrylic 2 Part Enamel and Clear Coats - mine has neither.
    Could someone please educate me concerning these questions?
    I am painting with a Interlux Marine Topside Paint w ****** and am now leaning [to be SAFE] toward buying there own Wax\cleaner and Polish\sealer. BUT I'd like to buy 1 or 2 of the Poorboy SSR compounds to start with.

TKS Michael

Re: Polish\Wax Comapatibity w Polyurethane?

Originally posted by cyberized View Post

I am painting my car with One Part Polyurethane Enamel and shortly I will done and then it is on to compounding, polishing and waxing my ride.

I want and need to know if I might run into a compatibility problem with many of the products on the market.
    It appears that most are for today's Acrylic 2 Part Enamel and Clear Coats - mine has neither.

Could someone please educate me concerning these questions?
    Our Professional Line of compounds and polishes are perfectly compatible with all modern automotive paints.

Where are you at with this project?

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');