• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nash Metropolitan Club - Pictures & Comments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nash Metropolitan Club - Pictures & Comments!

Nash Metropolitan Club
    Meguiar's Detailing 101
    Saturday March 15th, 2008

Date: March 15th, 2008
    Time: 8:00am to 3:00pm
    Place: Meguiar's Inc
    Street: 17991 Mitchell South
    City/State: Irvine, CA 92614
    Mapquest Driving Directions

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Nash Metropolitan Club - Pictures & Comments!

Whoo Hoo!

Class starts in just a few hours!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

A big thank you to all the members of the Metropolitan Club and also to Meltdownblitz and his Dad who drove in from Las Vegas!

Time to close down Meguair's Garage until next Saturday...

More pictures on Monday!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

WOW like the last picture
        The seem like very fun cars

Comment

Yeah, I bet they don't have a problem fitting into parking spaces either.
          I'm crafty, but not good at crafts.

Comment

Wow, all I can say was what a great class! And what a great teacher! I drove in with my dad from Las Vegas and it was well worth it! I wish I lived closer, I would attend alot more classes and some Thursday night classes. I learned so much and my dad enjoyed it alot too, he will be signing up with the fourms later today or tomarrow. But I really learned alot, now I don't have to be on here asking a million questions, you've answered them all when I was there. Well I'd just like to say thanks alot Mike for taking your time away from your family every weekend to teach classes, I enjoyed it alot. Without a doubt I will be attending another class, I was thinking about going to another class in a few weeks. My dad wants to go back again for sure and especially to an advanced class. But for sure I will be back Mike, thanks alot again for your time and dedication, really appreciated!! I had alot of fun!!

Comment

Great class! The information and Mikes presentation were very well organized.
              I've PAID for classes on different subjects that didn't teach me as much as I learned Saturday. I also appreciate the demonstration of your fine products and how to use them to get the best results. I found out that I've done more harm than good to every paint job I've touched in the past 30 years.
              Again, Wonderful products and a great class!!
              Thanx
              Tony

Comment

Glad you had a great time at Meguiar's!

We're getting ready to send out an e-mail to the people that signed up and then tomorrow we'll try to add some more pictures.

Usually we try to do this on Monday but sometimes our Mondays are spend catching up from the weekend...

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks you Mike for great presentation and thank you Nash Metropolitan for allowing me in the class. I fell in love with the products and cars.

Comment

wow..never realised you had actual class's back over here there is nothing like that and isnt a major part on cleaning cars like this..

great job and looks really good,keep it up
                    Pug 106 GTI Owner

MSN - bant15y@hotmail.com (Feel Free To Add)

Comment

Meguiar's Garage

I'm not quite sure if this is the place for this comment.

The California Metropolitan Club was invited to a wonderful presentation by Mike Phillips March 15 in "Meguiar's Garage". The day spent listening to Mike and his endless knowledge of auto detailing was very well worth it! He mixed humor with classroom instruction which made it very entertaining.

The classroom instruction was followed with practical hands-on presentation of some of Meguiar's products. As a trainer myself, I can tell you he is a great teacher.
                      Thanks again Mike and Meguiar's for a very enjoyable day!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');