• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Products Alway's Pull Through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg's Products Alway's Pull Through

I am never not amazed at how great MG products perform when other methods are useless. The wife had me cleaning all the outside glass&screens today, but I have one set of windows that had a major buildup of calcium. I tried a brush,vinegar,powerwash and could not get the crud off. So, I broke out the M-83,DA,MG Cutting pad and went to work. Geeeeeez, the windows are "Absolutely Spotless"!!! Thanks meguiars for making life easy.
    05/Hemi/QC/Red/2WD
    Exterior Mods:Hood Protector/Willmore Quad Length Nerfs/Debaged/KnockOff Euro Tails/SilverStars-Fr,Rr, and Fogs/Extang BlackMax Tonneau-Red/Color Matched Handles,Mirrors,Cowl,Antenna Thingy/Chrome Ram Logo Valve Stem Caps(Red)/Recon Smoked Rooflights(Colormatched-Red)

Re: Meg's Products Alway's Pull Through

wow thats sound ace will have to try it out on my 7 year old, 161k mile Ford Fiesta ive never managed to clean the out side windows with all soughts. But i dont have the cutting pads (never needed due to soft paint and getting ready to learn rotary).

Glad to hear u got it sorted.
    Christian

Comment

Re: Meg's Products Alway's Pull Through

i was a little afraid myself, but holy cow!
      05/Hemi/QC/Red/2WD
      Exterior Mods:Hood Protector/Willmore Quad Length Nerfs/Debaged/KnockOff Euro Tails/SilverStars-Fr,Rr, and Fogs/Extang BlackMax Tonneau-Red/Color Matched Handles,Mirrors,Cowl,Antenna Thingy/Chrome Ram Logo Valve Stem Caps(Red)/Recon Smoked Rooflights(Colormatched-Red)

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');