Returns

Thread: Returns

Registered Member

Angry Returns

Anyone Buy A New Product Only To Find It Was Used And Then Returned Only To Be Resold As New. Ie.. Quik Clay Kit. Clay Bar Round And Very Dirty, Mist Bottle Not Full, Wax Sample Half Empty And Dried Wax All Over Spout And Sides Of Bottle, Micro Fiber Dirty! Was Really Psyched To Try On Weekend, Now Bummed, Not To Mention Gas Prices For Another Trip To Store For A New Kit.

Re: Returns

Welcome to MOL!

If a product you purchased from a store was not in new conditon, then I suggest returning it to the store where you purchased it.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by LARRYKETTER View Post
    Anyone Buy A New Product Only To Find It Was Used And Then Returned Only To Be Resold As New. Ie.. Quik Clay Kit. Clay Bar Round And Very Dirty, Mist Bottle Not Full, Wax Sample Half Empty And Dried Wax All Over Spout And Sides Of Bottle, Micro Fiber Dirty! Was Really Psyched To Try On Weekend, Now Bummed, Not To Mention Gas Prices For Another Trip To Store For A New Kit.
    That really doesn't have anything to do with Meguiar's. That has to do with a less than intelligent person working at a parts store who didn't check it. Take it back.

I have to admit I returned some Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner that I thought I never used. I bought it with the intention of using it..but then changed wheels and need the 3 piece wheel cleaner..When I was looking for the 3 piece stuff I noticed the bottles on the shelf had more product in them than the stuff I returned..but it was a minimal difference..like 1/2 inch in the bottle neck...I stil felt bad about it.

You should have gone back and bought it then

I usually check stuff like that before buying it.

Walmart is bad for throwing returns back on the shelf.
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub Brian Hann's Avatar

As roushstage2 pointed out, if this happened at a retailer we unfortunately have not control over it. Once products leave Meguiar's distribution center they pass through a lot of other hands. Not to say that Meguiar's has never made a mistake, but I can tell you that in my 8 years with Meguiar's I have never heard of this happening on a consistent or widespread basis. If used product was sold to a customer I would bet it was an isolated case. If this has happened to you we would request that you contact our Customer Care Center directly to discuss and give us a chance to remedy the situation. If you indeed did purchase these products from a retailer go ahead and give the store a chance to get new product in your hands.

LARRYKETTER,
    We would be interested in where you purchased these products.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Registered Member SVT Lightning's Avatar

It Was Probably Just An Innocent Mistake. Chances Are Someone Accidently Put It On The Shelf Instead Of In The Store Returns That Go Back To The Manufacturer. Just curious....why do you capitalize each word? Kinda makes it hard to read!
    Black......the ONLY color!

Registered Member

Smile Re: Returns

Easier to read, I thought. My error regarding caps. Went out to store where I bought clay, they replaced it and appologized for the mistake. Now I just have to wait for better weather in future to use it.

Thread Information