• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's coming along...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's coming along...

It's been a couple years since I detailed my car due to living in a small apartment waiting for the stupid housing market to at least come down to semi-sane levels.

This will be the car:

Here is my 'stuff':

Hyperwash, tire dressing and drying

Edge Wave setup, standard pads, PC7924, and misc gear:

Å

Re: It's coming along...

Looks really nice.
    I like how well organized you have your storage

Comment

I cannot wait until I am done with school and can buy a house! I want to be able to set-up a storage unit like that!

Can't wait to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
        I cannot wait until I am done with school and can buy a house! I want to be able to set-up a storage unit like that!

Can't wait to see it!
        Just don't ever go to garage forums ...this is just about 1 car sized and unfinished on the inside. Some of those guys have 30x40' areas with bathrooms, finished floors and everything is like the interior of a home.

My first garage was much nicer, but property values are insane.

Comment

I really enjoy looking at pics of peoples supplies. I could sit around and just look at them all day if there were enough.

Like looking at garages too. I want a house..
          Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Looks nice! My garage isn't insulated so I can't fix it up much.

Comment

I spy Mustang Cobra wheels on the 240... and they actually look nice on there! Can't wait to see it all cleaned up.
              --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

Like the way you have everything set up. Nice and organized. Way to go.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by alkemyst View Post
                  Just don't ever go to garage forums ...this is just about 1 car sized and unfinished on the inside. Some of those guys have 30x40' areas with bathrooms, finished floors and everything is like the interior of a home.

My first garage was much nicer, but property values are insane.
                  Ha! I haven't been to any, but my dream garage will probably cost just as much as my house. 2-3 car garage with a large workspace and a lift, a separate wash stall, and a 2nd floor for an office type area/storage.

Comment

This is the reflection off the roof...that attic fan was spinning at the time.

Comment

Awwwww...cement driveway...drool.

Looks great!

Comment

picture was changed...I wish they didn't block editing posts

Comment

Nice new pictures, I love those cars!!! The cobra wheels and Silvia front clip make it look so clean.
                          --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond View Post
                            Nice new pictures, I love those cars!!! The cobra wheels and Silvia front clip make it look so clean.
                            This is actually not a silvia front end (the lower bumper would be different)...the headlights were extremely similar between the US and Japanese versions (the japanese have projectors more towards the outside of the housing, also the low and high beams are separately adjustable).

I want to refinish the drive way...in a couple sections the person that laid it didn't do such a great job of grading it so water runs off.

Comment

Oh wow I had no idea, I just assumed it was the Silvia clip. Looks awesome either way man.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');