• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

retail shops?--colorado--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retail shops?--colorado--

are there meguiars retail shops, (for the pro stuff)

I am in colorado, and would like to stay away from online purchasing as much as possible (i like talking face to face, and supporting local stores)

or do I have to buy it online?

thanks
    -nick
    Luck is probability taken personally!

Re: retail shops?--colorado--

You'll want to try the dealer locator to look for a local PBE store. The link is on the right of the main forum page there. It is sometimes a bit out of date, so call ahead.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I have never had much luck with the local places in Colorado. Actually, a string of bad luck is more like it. I spent two entire days trying to track down pads. I would call, they would say they have them, I would show up and they would not have the pads I called for. ToolKing is listed as a retailer I believe. They only do mail order for Meg's stuff though. I have a lot of Pro products though. If you need something quick or in a pinch let me know. I'm leaving for a month on Thursday though. So sooner would be better than later if you need something fast.
      Jason

Comment

thanks, all
        jmakado, I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer

-nick
        Luck is probability taken personally!

Comment

I Worked At Bart's Auto Body And Paint About 20 Years Ago. Bart And Ed Were Selling Meguiars And Had Classes For Meguiars Back Then, Bart's Is Gone Now But Ed's Auto Paint Supply In Loveland (970)669-5714 Is Still Around . If They Dont Have The Pads Or Rubbing Compounds That You Want They Can Get Them In The Same Week . Ed's Is One Of The Last Body Shop Supply Stores That Will Take The Time To Help If You Need It .

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');