• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's *New* M105 Ultra-Cut Compound Makes a SPLASH at Alpine Electronics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's & MOL Members Assist Alpine Electronics!

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
    Absolutely awesome you guys. Great write up, Kevin- You're a class act. You guys are true artists, and it's awesome you're part of this forum helping all of us with our cars. Can't wait til the next time.
    Aaron
    Originally posted by Raymond View Post
    Holy **** look at that finished product.. that's amazing. Thanks for the new pics, I liked how you added the text to the pictures sorta comic book style lol.
    Originally posted by Lydia View Post
    Awesome work!! I'm glad you did the official write-up, Kevin. I was looking forward to that when I heard mention of the "secret job" y'all were working on. I wish I could work on a project like that sometime! It looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks for the compliments, Aaron, Raymond, and Lydia.
    I look forward to the next project, too!
    I have a lot of fun doing the write-up... It feels like a project about a project!

As for being included in a project like this- The best way to get involved is to 'hunt' out a neat car that you and a few MOL Members in your area can partner on! It really is a lot of fun. You'll all learn from each other, use each others tools, & try new products and techniques.

All the while forming new friendships!.. ...JUST DO IT!
    Kevin Brown
    NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Re: Meguiar's & MOL Members assist Alpine Electronics!

Originally posted by Mike-in-Orange View Post
      LOL!!! Kevin, that was great stuff!! Great writing (you've really got a flair for this, ya know??), and great pictures too!! It was fun and, although you may have searched my bag on the way out.......thank goodness you missed my trunk!!!!!!!!! Kidding, kidding.
      Seriously though, who knew that much hard work could be that much fun??
      Keep laughing, Big Boy... Ever heard of a dye pack?...

Just don't use that 'missing liquid' near anything BUT a BLUE car.

"KaPOW! And then Mike's world turned blue."

But yes- We did have a great time.
      Kevin Brown

Comment

Outstanding job on the photos, write up and organizing the whole event Kevin. I have to say working with you over the years has always been an honor. For those of you who don't know Kevin he is the most knowledgeable person I have ever met when is comes to this stuff, not to mention having a work ethic like no other. Thanks for having me and my pops.

See ya next time Tortuga
        Detail Werks
        Derek Bemiss
        SEMA/Ford Care Care Team Leader 2004 through 2012.

Comment

Thanks again for all the help, and the kind words.

Except the TORTUGA part... Turtle.

See you soon!
          Kevin Brown

Comment

Re: Meguiar's *New* M105 Ultra-Cut Compound Makes a SPLASH at Alpine Electronics

Just started posting on youtube...
            Here's a brief video showing a portion of the boat in it's button-up stages...

As the Alpine Electronics Sport Boat enters its final assembly, the Alpine Boys pull in a crew of enthusiasts aid in the button-up.This is where intensity pe...

Jason Rose is the guy holding the buffer.
            Kevin Brown

Comment

Re: Meguiar's *New* M105 Ultra-Cut Compound Makes a SPLASH at Alpine Electronics

YAY!
              Here's a video I've been wanting to post but never got around to...

As the Alpine Electronics GL500 gets it's final wipe prior to shipment, we snap a quick video of the WORLD FAMOUS Joe Fernandez of Superior Shine!

Superior Shine is ALIVE...!
              Kevin Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
                YAY!
                Here's a video I've been wanting to post but never got around to...

As the Alpine Electronics GL500 gets it's final wipe prior to shipment, we snap a quick video of the WORLD FAMOUS Joe Fernandez of Superior Shine!

Superior Shine is ALIVE...!

I can't see it!!!!!!!! It says I need an invite to view it!!!!
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                  I can't see it!!!!!!!! It says I need an invite to view it!!!!
                  Try again. I had the private setting on. Sorry!
                  Kevin Brown

Comment

Check this out - ALPINE BOAT

Lots of pics!
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                      Check this out - ALPINE BOAT

Lots of pics!
                      Pictures do no justice to incredible work you guys did, it has to be seen in person to be really appreciated, it is like a work of art!

Comment

Fantastic work guys. They look unbelievable. I am sure it was intense but it looks very satisfying in the end. Great team, great work. Way to go guys.
                        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Here is a super-cool video of The Alpine Sportboat in action!

I gotta get a ride in that thing.
                          I posted the link to this video in an earlier post, but now I know how to put the video right here!

And this:

Kevin Brown

Comment

Dannng look @ the shine on that baby! FTW KB
                            "Every moment frontin and maxin
                            Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                            "

Comment

Too cool! I love the automatic shower steps that wash the sand/dirt off your feet before getting into the boat!!!

Now...if I can only figure out how to integrate one of those steps into my vehicles to clean dirty shoes!

Tim
                              Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Lingor View Post
                                Too cool! I love the automatic shower steps that wash the sand/dirt off your feet before getting into the boat!!!

So dipping your foot in the lake before you climbed the stairs would be to much trouble??

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');