• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class and NXT tech wax...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class and NXT tech wax...

so a couple of days ago i washed my car and applied the Gold class paste wax after. I went to target to buy some stuff and decided to pick up a bottle of tech wax (liquid). Anyways, i read the article Mike posted up about layering waxes and was just wondering if these two are layerable? I looked everywhere on the bottle of both and couldn't find if they were. help needed! thanks!

Re: Gold Class and NXT tech wax...

Read this article...

Topping NXT
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

thank mike. but what i kinda didn't understand from that article is if i should add the NXT while the gold class is curing?

Comment

If you are set on layering then I would apply the Gold Class over the NXT. IMHO a carnauba based wax should go over a Synthetic Polymer based one.
        My Black '05 GTO

The3dwizard at DAZ3D Productions

Comment

i have just used gold class the first time seems to come off with a little more effort than nxt.

Comment

both really good waxes,nxt paste put on with a buffer for the first time came off really nice. can't wait to get nxt 2 and try it.

Comment

Originally posted by the3dwizard View Post
              If you are set on layering then I would apply the Gold Class over the NXT. IMHO a carnauba based wax should go over a Synthetic Polymer based one.
              i just want to experiment with the two. i wont be doing it very often as i will probably switch between the two.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');