• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny haze with Yellow Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny haze with Yellow Wax

I recently detailed my car, definatly not for the first time, and for some reason when I put on the high tech yellow wax I get a funny hazing effect on the hood of my car. It's only on the hood though so I believe it from getting hot. How do I get rid of this and has it happened to anyone else before? HELP PLEASE!! It's getting very annoying.
    99 Ford Contour SVT

Originally posted by itlnstal2
    I recently detailed my car, definatly not for the first time, and for some reason when I put on the high tech yellow wax I get a funny hazing effect on the hood of my car. It's only on the hood though so I believe it from getting hot. How do I get rid of this and has it happened to anyone else before? HELP PLEASE!! It's getting very annoying.
    Was the hood hot when you applied the wax? I have had trouble with wax and Quick detailers when applied to a hot hood. But Not after the wax has cured and been removed?!?!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I have had this problem with 26 also. I believe that it is caused by not allowing the product to dry completely (10-15min). Anyway, the haze comes right off with some QD and an MF towel. It is probably on more than just the hood, so do the whole car.
      I sometimes judge people by the cleanliness of their car.
      Take the Car Crazy Test

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');