• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M9910 Professional Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth - New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M9910 Professional Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth - New

M9910 Professional Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth - New

M9910 Professional Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth
    FEATURES:
    • The detailing cloth with superior microfiber technology
    • Edgeless towel eliminates cloth-inflicted swirl marks
    • Features three times the absorbency of traditional terry cloth towels, producing a clearer deeper shine
    • Machine washable

M9910 Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth
    MSRP $2.80
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: M9910 Professional Ultimate Wipe Detailing Cloth - New

i love this towel, got one from ADS, but I just found a local place that I can get Meguiar's Pro Line (my local Sherwin Williams PBE) except they are telling me this cloth is already discontinued and replaced with the x2010 Supreme Shine Towel's, and they are telling me thats what their supplier is telling them. They dont believe me that this is the new towel. UGH!

In addition: I found out why, the supplier has not gotten the updated Meguiars product catalog.

Comment

They're wrong, probably just haven't been brough up to date on new products.

Print this page out and take it to them. Maybe someone there will join the forum!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I think i may have already intrigued them, since they often use 3m over there and havent tried any meguiars (I ignited the flame when i went )

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');