• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great stuff

I washed my Mustang and I just went out and bought a bunch MEGS products. All the products were very impressing. My cars paint looks much better than when I bought it. I am owner number 5 with this car and I hope to be the last. The original owners never properly took care of the paint. The Megs NXT wax was so awesome to see the wet look. By using the stuff I bought brought clarity back to the paint. the hood has some haziness which is were most of the pink color is, so I am going to go out and get color X for the next time. What step would I apply color X?
    Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: Great stuff

What other products did you get?

The traditional system:
    Wash
    Clay
    Clean
    Polish
    Protect

You would apply ColorX and then a coat of NXT.
    Chris
    Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

I bought everything except for the clay. I could not find it.
      Alex
      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Congrats on your new Megs products! That's too bad that the previous owners neglected the paint, but that's great that you are working to improve it! Hope to see some pictures of your Mustang!

I bought my clay kit at O'Reilly's Auto Parts. I have seen it at other auto parts stores like Pep Boys, and I believe Advance Auto Parts carries it as well.

Comment

Congrats on your purchases. I have always found the clay in Advanced auto parts.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks for the info. I am trying to figure out how to put pics up. I have pics but the program will not let me transfer them. Kragen usually carries Smooth surface clay kit but for some reason they stopped carrying that product.
            Alex
            1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');