• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect Glass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Glass!

Was at Wally world today to pick up some big Microfiber Towels (they have the best ones) and decided to buy some NXT glass cleaner.

I expected Windex results and was shocked to see how clean the windows came without streaking.

Stuff is not as easy to work on the window as Windex style products but I spent 3 min. on the inside windshield rather than 20min trying to gets all the steaks out.

Good stuff.

Re: Perfect Glass!

Use a little less of the cleaner than you are used to. One mist or two on my cloth can do a whole side window.

Dont forget to clay your windows as well sometime...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      Use a little less of the cleaner than you are used to. One mist or two on my cloth can do a whole side window.

Dont forget to clay your windows as well sometime...
      You know, I need to clay my windows. Never have.
      MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

It is worth the 5 minutes.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
          It is worth the 5 minutes.
          agreed.

Comment

i've tried many glass cleaners such as stoners invisible glass, eagle one 20/20, etc.. and my favorite amongst all that i've tried is nxt glass cleaner.

Comment

If you use it on exterior glass...it produces a Rain-X type effect. Water beads right off! Great stuff.
              Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

I can never seem to find the nxt GC. but i heard that it does produce a slight water shedding affect but not nearly as much as rainx. again i haven't tried nxt gc but thats what i have heard, and i use rain x.

Comment

Originally posted by Thejoyofdriving View Post
                  I can never seem to find the nxt GC. but i heard that it does produce a slight water shedding affect but not nearly as much as rainx. again i haven't tried nxt gc but thats what i have heard, and i use rain x.
                  Check Wal-Mart. I think they just started stocking it.

Comment

I have been checking my wally world for a long time now. I gave up on trying to get nxt gc there. I finally went and ordered from ads a gal. of window cleaner concentrate. I prefer it over the Ig that I used for years.
                    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Ig you are ordering NXT Glass Cleaner for the first time migth as well order a few bottles, before you know it you will be using it all around the house! Yes, its THAT good!
                      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');