• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOL - Family friendly appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOL - Family friendly appreciated!

I've only been here a short while, but long enough to appreciate the professional manner in which this forum is administered, and long enough to buy and try many great Meguiar's products.

After venturing to one of the linked messages posted in a recent popular thread, I was compelled to publicly thank Mike Phillips and others who run MOL. I don't have any young children around these days, and I'm no prude, but it's great to know that civility reins supreme around here and what passes on a lot of junkyard message boards won't be tolerated at MOL.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Re: MOL - Family friendly appreciated!

Thank you for your kind words

We do try very hard to create and maintain an environment that is family friendly and full of helpful and honest information.

Keep in mind, we are not the only ones responsible... it is all of the members of MOL that contribute, and help keep it this way

Thanks to everyone involved for helping create this forum !!!!!

Mike
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

I want to say thank you also for that same reason! I like being able to look at a forum without having to worry about seeing inappropriate things, or reading cuss words (not that I'm a prude, I just don't like seeing the f-word every sentence!...ok so I don't like seeing the f-word at all). I like to be able to know that I would be willing to show my Dad any thread I'm reading without feeling uncomfortable. Keep up the great work, everybody!!

Also, good job with keeping on top of the spam, Mike.
      Lydia's Mobile Detailing
      Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
      2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
        I want to say thank you also for that same reason! I like being able to look at a forum without having to worry about seeing inappropriate things, or reading cuss words (not that I'm a prude, I just don't like seeing the f-word every sentence!...ok so I don't like seeing the f-word at all). I like to be able to know that I would be willing to show my Dad any thread I'm reading without feeling uncomfortable. Keep up the great work, everybody!!

Also, good job with keeping on top of the spam, Mike.

MOL ROCKS!!!!!
        SYDSTER

Comment

Mol is truly a family friendly community. Its another reason on a long list of reasons why megs is my product of choice. Everyone associated with this site should be proud of the content. Way to go mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

I too have always appreciated the family-friendly atmosphere here. I imagine that one of the least-enjoyed chores of Meguiar's admin is "policing" the boards, but you do it nonetheless to keep the environment consistently family-friendly, and an all-around pleasant place to be, and we certainly appreciate that! =)

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');