• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford Ranger...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Ranger...

Hello everyone, well you dont see very many pickups on this site, so i decided to do a full detail on my truck today. Here she is, a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4. She is a daily driver and is driven alot in the winter, and never garaged... Take a gander!

Here she is right after i washed with NTX car wash...

This is the passenger side door before i waxed or polished....She Looks great, but needs some work!

Here is the front before...

And finally the hood before...not a very good reflection!

And finally here she is after!!!

The Drivers side after

The drivers side again

Passenger Side After

The Hood after....the hood was so slippery that i had to put a rag under the bottles so they didnt slide away!

Side Shot After

Another Passengerside after shot

Just finished

OOH shinney!!!

So what do you guys think?? I used Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner, some body scrub in some places, some scrachX and plastiX in some places, and some colorX, then Show Car Glaze, and followed by Hi-Tech yellow wax. And of course i used the classic gold trim stuff..... I did have one problem though, the pic below shows it...

I was left with a few of these after using the yellow wax, i must have left it on for to long, but after some touch up they came out...what did i do wrong???

THANKS GUYS!
    2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Its great to see a fellow ranger owner.

I have experienced that same #26 problem. The residue seems to appear after about an hour. I think it has to do with the wait time, "until dry" is a bit vague. Can anyone clarify?

Oh, btw, how did you like Show Car glaze? I was thinking about using some on a my red ranger.
    I sometimes judge people by the cleanliness of their car.
    Take the Car Crazy Test

Comment

oh man the show car glaze is the best!!! i first used it on my dads 02 mustang and i was like WOW, i was just to using the DC polish, and i decided i needed somthing better and moved to that, ITS A GREAT PRODUCT!!!
      2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');