• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buffer backing plates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buffer backing plates?

I ordered a bunch of stuff while I was at your March 3rd detailing class. I have received most of it but I still have not received my backing plate to make my buffer usable...when should we expect these to be sent out to us? I know I am not alone in this as at least one of the other guys there that weekend didn't get his either?

Re: buffer backing plates?

We will forward the link to this thread to Customer Care ASAP

Hang on...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks much!

Comment

I ordered one too and I asked the same question. They sent me an email saying it was backordered but should arrive shortly and will be sent out immediately. I actually found the same one locally.
        "I drink windex........it keeps me from streaking."

Comment

soonercivic is correct. Unfortunately the backing plates are on back order. We have been working with Marketing and Procurement to expedite the order with the manufacturer. We don't make these items ourselves like a bottle of wax so the turn around time is not as quick as we would like some times. As soon as more arrive in stock your backing plate will be shipped to you. Thanks for your patience! I know you must be anxious to use your machine.
          Brian Hann
          Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
          Meguiar's Inc.
          Irvine, California
          bhann@meguiars.com
          (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

I understand they are on backorder but I am still curious if there is an expected date for arrival? I mean if its going to be 2-3 weeks Ill go buy one and maybe you can refund part of the price or something...it hurts since I counted on my buffer being here this week so i could use it since I have a show I am going to saturday.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');