• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shampoo Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shampoo Plus

What a great shampoo!!! I used Soft Wash Gel for ages, when my last bottle ran out I bought a gallon of Shampoo Plus because my SWG habit was getting rather expensive!

So got home and my parcel of Megs goodies was waiting, got it all unpacked. Went out to the yard, got my buckets and Mitts out and set to the focus.

Well the lubrication is fantastic with this shampoo, suds fairly well (suds aren't really important to me, i prefer solution to suds), leaves a nice glossy finish and sheets off well!

Sorry I've no pics up, my camera is kaputt!
    It's Zetec, not VTEC...

Re: Shampoo Plus

Glad you like it!

What did it end up costing you to get it to Ireland?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I bought it from a company based in England Mike, cost me 14 pounds which i reckon would be about 21 dollars. Didn't think that was too bad for a professional shampoo!
      Last edited by angusdope; Mar 21, 2007, 09:02 AM. Reason: pressed enter by accident
      It's Zetec, not VTEC...

Comment

I have thought about trying other Meguiars Car Wash soaps just never have. I have been really impressed by Gold Class Shampoo and just can't give it up, even more so now since I just bought 4 gallons.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
          I have thought about trying other Meguiars Car Wash soaps just never have. I have been really impressed by Gold Class Shampoo and just can't give it up, even more so now since I just bought 4 gallons.
          You should give some of them a try dude, variety is the spice of life! Then again, as Mike says "find something you like and use it often".
          It's Zetec, not VTEC...

Comment

Shampoo Plus is a great car soap. I got a 8-ounce sample from my local detailing shop. Smells great, cleans exceptionally well, and leaves your finish nice and slick.

Comment

I prefer Shampoo Plus over all others.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');