• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any replacement coming for M16?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any replacement coming for M16?

I'm not sure who from Meguiar's corporate is answering these type of questions nowadays, but can you tell us if there is a product in the works to replace M16? Hopefully soon. Any way you can release M16 under a new business arm and call it solid bushing grease or something like that where VOCs aren't as controlled? Just kidding, sort of.
    Last edited by 1fastsedan; Mar 14, 2007, 10:23 AM.

Re: Any replacement coming for M16?

I wish they would bring it back. I hate having to "smuggle" it into the country.
    Born to be hated;Dying to be loved.

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited...1967 Ford Mustang 5.0...2001 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Comment

Hey that's not a bad idea. I work 6 miles from Mexico...I wonder if they still sell it in Tiajuana. It would be worth heading over to pick up a few tins.

Comment

Hi guys...

As of now, there isn't an "old school" paste on the radar for production

As much as we all love M16, there just isn't enough demand to replace it with a VOC compliant formula...

Wish we had a better answer though

Mike

PS...Keep the ideas and comments coming....We love to hear em...
        Mike Pennington
        Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
        Meguiar's, Inc.
        800-854-8073
        mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');