• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all product poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all product poll

i wanted to see wat people get
    mix of consumer
    23.45%
    nxt generation
    18.62%
    gold class
    12.76%
    deep crystal
    5.86%
    professinal (mirror glaze)
    39.31%
    - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Re: all product poll

Wheres the option for mix of everything, including Detailer line?
    Last edited by Murr1525; Mar 11, 2007, 12:24 AM.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      Wheres the option for mix of everything, including Detaielr line?
      Same here...I'm spread all over the Meguiar's lines
      Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Same as above, I get products from every line.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I use a mix of the consumer line.

Comment

mix of everything.......

Comment

well u know it was a multible choice...but i think ill make a new one to make corrections
              - INKO'S

Comment

Need other options.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

ok yeah i agree please check out my updated poll it should be wat everyone is looking for......i think i got every option possible except for like 2 product combos but do imform me if i did miss something
                  - INKO'S

Comment

Originally posted by d.mopar View Post
                    ok yeah i agree please check out my updated poll it should be wat everyone is looking for......i think i got every option possible except for like 2 product combos but do imform me if i did miss something
                    So, where might this updated poll be found?
                    Charles
                    The Rainmaker

Comment

should be right above this one but if not its called "updated poll to my last one."
                      - INKO'S

Comment

A mix of all the lines

Comment

should be above this one but if not its titled "updated poll to my other one"
                          - INKO'S

Comment

Well for an actual answer to the question, I use a mix of the consumer line products.

For waxes, I'm an NXT in the winter and Gold Class in the summer and will now use NXT 2.0.

For washes, I normally use NXT at my apartment since we have very hard water and keep Gold Class back home where we have good normal water. For some reason the Gold Class won't really suds up nice with the hard water compared to the normal stuff.

For cleaners and polishes, I use DC #1 and DC #2 and I also have a few tubes of Sctrach X which I don't know where that would fit (maybe like Cleaner Wax it's considered an A-Line item?).
                            I use Natural Shine and touch up with QID. I did get a Target gift pack and that has the Quik Glass cleaner so I am curious to see how that works compared to my usual IG.

As far as wheel cleaners, I use Whestley's Bleech White for the tire and the rims I usually also use a knock off brand since I only have a basic alloy wheel not chrome or anything fancy. I also use Simple Green for the wheel wells.
                            As far as tire shines, I'm a big fan of Hot Shine stuff. I have used the spray and the areosol with sucess and I do have some gel with the gift packs I bought this year.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that like your porfolio should be, my products are diversifed in the consumer line. I stick to the consumer line mainly because of the ease of access to the products at either auto parts stores or a Target or WM. Plus I usually get a gift pack or two and I did again this year with a Target and a WM (one with NXT 2.0), so my products should be stocked for a while.
                            "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

I agree with the above replies as to there should be an "all of the above" option.

I am one of those. I use products from across all lines of Meg's offerings. It just depends on my mood, energy level, and what I intend to accomplish.

When people walk up in the parking lot and ask what kind of wax I use, I just answer, "In a nutshell, Meguiar's Products." If they really want to know, I will expand on that and explain more in order to get them REALLY confused. You know, "Well I start off with clay, then #80, then an app of NXT, cured 12 hrs, and topped with #26. But on my gold car, I use...........!"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');