• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ask] about NXT vs Polymer Sealant vs Synthetic Sealant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ask] about NXT vs Polymer Sealant vs Synthetic Sealant

What is the different between those 3 products? Is Polymer & Synthetic are for LSP?

Thx

Daniel

Re: [ask] about NXT vs Polymer Sealant vs Synthetic Sealant

well since all three are synthetic waxes in most of their composition, as far as i kno I can contribute with the following:

A) NXT is from the commercial line, and polymer sealant (#20) and synthetic sealant (#21) are from the profesisonal line.

B) NXT tech wax can be applied by hand, orbital, or DA(PC), while #20 and #21 can be applied with a rotary buffer too.

C) #21 is the most durable of all; up to 6 months

D) #21 has light cleaning capabilities compared to #20

E) #20 has some waxes in its formula, and #21 and NXT are purely synthetic.

Hope this helps
    " Sometimes logic is your friend (Mike-In-Orange)"

Comment

All 3 are LSP's, but #20 is a mild cleaner as well. Kind of a one step product for a detailer who is working on a car already in great condition.

Technicaly Nxt is most durable, according to Meguiars. People seem to find though that #21 keeps it looks up longer then Nxt.

Remember, looking nice and beading water arent indicators of how long a wax lasts. The Nxt can still be there, even if it isnt looking as sharp as it did at first.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yupp.. now I know.. thx a lot guys =)

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');