Here I present you a photo report of my detailing day I started of at approx 0900 and finished at 1500 (allmost non-stop). I know how much you like photographs so i took about 80, I selected 64 for publishing onm this website.
01. High pressure rinsing in a wash box.
02. Washing with Shampoo & Conditioner #62.
03. Clay with Mild Clay (the blue one from the professional line).
04. Degreasing Bumpers with common household degreaser
05. Show Car Glaze #7 applied and removed
06. Apply 1st layer of Yellow Wax #26.
07. Cleaning the wheels and applying High Gloss Endurance Gel.
08. NXT wax on the rims.
09. Wipe-off 1st layer of wax with Ultimate Wipe
10. Apply 2nd layer of Yellow Wax #26.
11. Touching up bumpers with Trim Detailer
12. Wipe-off 2nd layer of wax with Ultimate Wipe
13. PlastX on the rear- and headlights
14. All Metal Polish on the locks and bonnet lifters
First rinsing the car in a local wash box.
Here they also have a "five-step-cleaning-cycle".
When being back home, prepping the detailing kit.
I received this Ultimate Wipe for particitpating in the Meguiar's Shining Star Gallery. I am anxtious to try it out.
These are about all the products i think i will need for todays detailing session.
De Shampoo & Conditioner #62 goes by the gallon, so i poured some in this empty Soft Wash Shampoo bottle. For measurement is a paint mixture container. I use about 50ml. product on 8 - 10 litre water.