• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dual Action Polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Action Polisher

Ive been reading this forums for a bit over 2 months now, and have decided to finally step up to a PC. Since I've found a great deal on the dual action polisher now is the time to get it! So does anyone have any recommendations on some products I should be getting for my new PC? Swirl marks on my car arent much of an issue since ive been using NXT and Microfiber cloths to wax and wash. However I do have a slight scratch that I would love to get out that Scratch X did a great job of dimishing, but its still apparent. Thanks for your help, and I cant wait to get a true show car finish!

get the meguiar's pad kit, i forgot the number, in addition you should get #83, #80, and maybe #9. For the scratch you should try #83, then do the whole car with #80 followed by two layers of NXT.

Comment

Might as well throw in #82, & #81 as well.

All are great products.
      r. b.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');