• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orbital Polisher vs Dual-Action Polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orbital Polisher vs Dual-Action Polisher

Hi, im Daniel from Jakarta Indonesia. In here we couldn't find DA polishers. In Indonesia we usually use rotary, but this were used by profesional car detailers. As newbie we used hand (this is never ending work!!). The only alternative is orbital polisher. In hardware store (ACE Hardware) they only sells orbital polisher. so can anyone explain me what is the difference between this two polisher?

anyone who exported DA polisher or can sent this product to Indonesia?

Thx

Daniel Saputra

Re: Orbital Polisher vs Dual-Action Polisher

Give this a read...

Rotary vs. PC vs. Regular Orbital Buffer
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

lilblkblt04 thx for the info =)

does anyone know who can send this product to Indonesia?im not sure that this is possible hohoho..

Comment

Hi Daniel! Why don't you checkout amazon.com they ship to other countries and I believe they have the G100 and the Porter Cable.
        SYDSTER

Comment

WELCOME TO MOL!!!

yes check amazon. they'll ship.

Comment

to MOL Daniel.

If I'm not mistaken, Indonesia has 230V power. That means you can't use a G100 unless you also get a voltage converter (transformer) too.

The other option would be to get a similar machine that's available for 230V. There have been some threads on what the guys in the places like Australia and New Zealand have been using.

PC.

Comment

Ok guys.. i will check amazon.com.. Thx for the info.. i've got some info from meguiars enthusiast in Indonesia,in here they sell G-100,but the price is around $800.. it's very out off range.. how much does G-100 in US?

hmm.. in indonesia have 220v.. G-100 is 110v?no problem.. we sell many coverter here =)

@the other pc : do have information of meguiars enthusiast in australia or new zealand?

Thx

Daniel S

Comment

Wow, $800 is a just a little bit pricey. I got mine here from an MOL member for about $100.

You can do a search on this forum for other members from Australia or New Zealand.
                Chris
                Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Hi Daniel

Down here in New Zealand we have the same problem our power is 240v
                  can not run a G100 and to get a power converter,then it becomes a very expensive piece of equipment
                  So what I use is a Cyclo polisher which is 240v Power supply
                  Have A Smurfie Day
                  Take Pride In Your Ride...

Comment

In Indonesia output converter 240v to 110v in very cheap.. it cost about US$10-20
                    so we dont have much problem for power supply

Thx anyway hehehe..

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');