• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adobe to jpeg HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe to jpeg HELP

Can somebody help me? I have a picture in adobe format and I need it in a high quality jpeg format.

How to I do that?

Thanks
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Re: Adobe to jpeg HELP

What is the file extension? .pdf or .psd or something else? If it's a graphics file you can open it with Adobe photoshop and save it as a jpg.

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
      Can somebody help me? I have a picture in adobe format and I need it in a high quality jpeg format.

How to I do that?

Thanks
      Use Adobe Acrobat... Go to file, then export, then pick the format you want. Or just email it to me and I can get it at work tomorrow. The resolution might not be the greatest, depends on the pdf.
      Scott

Comment

I'm sure BlueZero could do it, but I've got CS2 so I can convert it to jpeg if needed.

Have you tried to open it with MS Paint? Paint has some of the Adobe extensions (png). Just open and click 'save as' and then change the desired format. I'm sure you've probably tried that, but just in case you haven't.
        Chris
        Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');