• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older m3 detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older m3 detail

Well I detailed this a while back and totally forgot to post the pictures. Well I did a pass with #66 on rotary and 8006 then a pass with #66 via pc then toped with #21 via pc gold class leather cleaner and conditioner hyperdressing @ 3:1 on interior and all trim/plastic and endurance high gloss gel on tires heres the pics enjoy. I believe it is a 97-98 not sure its been a while. Greg.

Re: Older m3 detail

Looks clean and detailed, nice work. Is this your car or a customer's car? If a customer's car, what did you charge them?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

It is a customer of mine I also did another one of the bmw's wish I would have taken pics of that one the black turned out excellent. I usually take care of their boat for them and want me to take care of there f250 just5 cant because of the weather. I am out or qew but onr should be here in a day or two. I only charged them 120 for everything above plus I shampooed the floor mats and spotted cleaned carpet. Thanks. Greg

Comment

looks great.... good job

Comment

Car loks very good. It also appears that you are reasonably priced for your services. keep up the good work.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');