• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would this setup be complete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this setup be complete?

Okay, I need a random orbit buffer and I think I found a ready-to-go set up.

Would Item number: 320076635950 on Ebay.com be ready to accept a Meguairs pad and start polishing?

Re: Would this setup be complete?

Yes.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You might want to check autodetailingsolutions.com Look on the left side of the page under 'DA Polisher Promotions' They have the same thing, but the G100 version. Only difference is that the G100 comes with a lifetime warranty. It also comes with a backing plate and pad for $149 plus you get a free duffel bag. They also carry all of the polishes you might want, so you could combine shipping.
      Scott

Comment

Thanks!

BTW: Where does a Glaze product come into play? After the polish before the wax?

Comment

Have any idea how long that internet promotion is going to last on the G100? I'm saving up for it, but don't want to save up and then not be able to afford it because the promotion ends before I have the money. Thanks.
          “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”
          -George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Moose39306 View Post
            Have any idea how long that internet promotion is going to last on the G100? I'm saving up for it, but don't want to save up and then not be able to afford it because the promotion ends before I have the money. Thanks.
            The one on autodetailingsolutions.com? I'm pretty sure Rick will always have that. I got mine late last summer and he's still offering it. If you wanted to you could email him and ask. He's very helpful.
            Scott

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');