• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GC Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner: wipe until nothing comes out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner: wipe until nothing comes out?

When we use Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner, do we apply the product again and again until the applicator color does not change?

I put some Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner (very thick, almost paste like creme) onto white microfiber and spread it even and thin on the microfiber (otherwise, I get white residue around leather stitchings that does not seem to be easy to wipe off), then rubbed the microfiber gently on leather (I tried on my black wallet, and my gray Wheelskins steering wheel cover on my daily driver). The microfiber became contaminated quickly (dark gray, brown). Thereafter I wiped the leather with other clean microfiber.

I repeat this, and the microfiber becomes contaminated again and again. Am I cleaning my leather again and again, or am I removing tanning oil or dye?

At some stage during this several times of repetition, I tried Lexol PH Leather Cleaner: the microfiber became only slightly contaminated.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');