• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#62 Shampoo & Conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #62 Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi guys! Just got a gallon of #62 last week and decided to give it a try today and did a wash on my car. It was just fun using this product, with the rich suds and very high lubricity it was really great, probably the best car shampoo I have ever used IMO. The only downside to this product is the price, its a bit pricey compared to Gold Class and NXT (like double the price), but IMO it is worth every penny.

SYDSTER

Re: #62 Shampoo & Conditioner

what is your dilution ratio?

good to see another filipino here!
    before u rev em up, shine em up!

Comment

Hi Sydster,

To get better value from the product you might like to cut down the amount you add.........my go to shampoo these days is Shampoo Plus I found the stated amount of 120ml was too much I have now reduced this to between 80ml & 90ml which is a saving of over 30%.

The reason I do this is because adding too much shampoo can leave a greasy film behind which in turn can cause streaking when applying other products such as polish, glaze or wax.

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by Sydster View Post
        Hi guys! Just got a gallon of #62 last week and decided to give it a try today and did a wash on my car. It was just fun using this product, with the rich suds and very high lubricity it was really great, probably the best car shampoo I have ever used IMO. The only downside to this product is the price, its a bit pricey compared to Gold Class and NXT (like double the price), but IMO it is worth every penny.

I like it too!! I tried it and fell in love with it. A little pricey but worth it.
        MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Cool. . cant wait to get my order in and try it... though I may have to wait till I use up some of my other soap...
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by frustrateddetailer View Post
            what is your dilution ratio?
            1 ounce of shampoo to a gallon of water.
            SYDSTER

Comment

Originally posted by Blr123 View Post
              Hi Sydster,

To get better value from the product you might like to cut down the amount you add.........my go to shampoo these days is Shampoo Plus I found the stated amount of 120ml was too much I have now reduced this to between 80ml & 90ml which is a saving of over 30%.

The reason I do this is because adding too much shampoo can leave a greasy film behind which in turn can cause streaking when applying other products such as polish, glaze or wax.

Bryan
              Thanks Bryan I'll try to give that a shot.
              SYDSTER

Comment

I love this shampoo as well, it really revitalizes your wax and has some good sheeting properties and gives a nice wetlook!
                Fiat Bravo 1.4S 12V : My Pride & Joy
                ShowYourSound

(\__/)
                (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
                (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

remember the saying - you get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');