• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White car the one what to do?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White car the one what to do?????

The times I have to polish white cars...
    only that that white color is not as pretty as a red one.
    Clearing has difference but I wanted to know of you that you use in white cars.

Re: White car the one what to do?????

Try this:

White and other light colors do not look as reflective as the darker colors.
    This car is very white and glossy but not that reflective, The nature of the paint.
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

I got some pretty good reflection (for a white car especially) on my mother-in-law's white Camry. It was clayed, polished with 80 and topped with 26. The 26 has a darkening effect which might have helped with the reflection....who knows, but it looked really good. Here's a couple pics of her car when I was done.

I don't think it's as bright as it could be but that's a good sacrifice for the reflection in my opinion.

Comment

thank you...
        but I didn't understand which the products were used...
        if he/she can tell me I thank...
        thank you

Comment

Sorry about that. I used Meguiars Clay Bar, then polished with Meguiars #80, and waxed with Meguiars #26 Wax. I applied the #80 with my PC (buffer). If you have many swirls then you'll need to do that as well. Swirls really cut down on the reflections.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');