• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ScratchX Works! - I Stand Corrected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ScratchX Works! - I Stand Corrected

Also another great thing from this is you will tell your friends and spread the word of Meguiars around even further! Congrats on the outcome it looks fantastic. Want to do my car?

Comment

Ugh.....thread mining

Comment

Another success story here...

I have an 2010 Audi A4 for just a few weeks now, and yesterday after work I noticed a bird dropped a BIG bomb on the hood. It was thankfully a short day for me so the car had only been sitting for 6 hours or so by the time I noticed the stain. I immediately removed the poop before driving home. When I got it home I noticed the etch, and tried to remove it with a good cleaner wax. It did not touch the etch. Hard to believe that after only 6 hours, it could stain so badly. Anyway, after scouring the internet for ways to remove the stain I found this forum. Tonight I went to my local parts store and bought some ScratchX. Tom my surpise and extreme pleasure it COMPLETELY removed the stain. I did have to go over the area several times, but niow I cannot tell it was every there! Thanks for a great product!!! Here are some before and after picts...

BEFORE (Image 1)

Before (Image 2)

After

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');