• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ScratchX Works! - I Stand Corrected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScratchX Works! - I Stand Corrected

ScratchX Works! - I Stand Corrected

Well guess what? I did it I finally got rid of the scratch and the etching from bird poop .

A HUGE thanks to all who replied to my other post and specially Mike who took the time to explain things a little clearer.

I must say though I would hate to do the whole car like that, I was buggered after just doing those

ScratchX does work, you just have to understand how to apply it and work it.

Thanks again everyone

Graeme

Re: ScratchX... I stand Corrected

Glad to hear that dude...... . Take it easy....Merry Christmas.

Comment

We love it when people come back and share their success stories! Our job here is to see people through to success and often times people join, state their problems, ask there questions and then we never hear back from them again, we hope we were helpful, but unless they come back and tell us how things went we just have to hope.

Removing scratches by hand can be extremely difficult, thank you for persisting and then sharing your success.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

have more faith in your self
        alberto gorin
        known as gorin002

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
          we hope we were helpful
          You guys were Extremely helpful and for that I thank you .

Most people would have argued the point that it was good etc, but you just pointed out how to use it properly and it worked like a charm.

Graeme

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme View Post
            Well guess what? I did it I finally got rid of the scratch and the etching from bird poop .

A HUGE thanks to all who replied to my other post and specially Mike who took the time to explain things a little clearer.

I must say though I would hate to do the whole car like that, I was buggered after just doing those

ScratchX does work, you just have to understand how to apply it and work it.

Thanks again everyone

Graeme
            Any after picture? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by duy_k2000 View Post
              Any after picture? Just curious.
              Here you go...

Scratch

After Using ScratchX

This is the bird poop etching

After

And this is another shot to show more of the roof

It did a great job

Graeme

Comment

And you said ScratchX didn't work. hehehe.. just kidding. Great job.

Comment

Originally posted by duy_k2000 View Post
                  And you said ScratchX didn't work. hehehe.. just kidding. Great job.
                  Yeah, boy was I wrong. But its a lot of work, my arms are still sore today I would hate to do the whole car with it, but if it really came down to it, I would.

Graeme

Comment

sweet...hopefully Sub0 will get it working. If he or she is close to me, i will give them a hand.
                    Patrick Yu
                    2003 Honda Accord
                    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Re: ScratchX Works! - I Stand Corrected

Hey i used the same product and at first i was like no it wont work, but when i did it the right way i was very pleased

Comment

I too felt as thoguh it wasn't working. As Graeme says you have only done it right if your arms look like Thors afterwards

Comment

Congratulation Graeme....
                          9S'Detailing Thailand

Comment

[QUOTE=Mike Phillips;152620]We love it when people come back and share their success stories! Our job here is to see people through to success and often times people join, state their problems, ask there questions and then we never hear back from them again, we hope we were helpful, but unless they come back and tell us how things went we just have to hope.

Removing scratches by hand can be extremely difficult, thank you for persisting and then sharing your success.

[/How does the Scratch X work? I did not get to see your post.

Comment

Mike... I am new to the forum...How does the Scratch X work? I've always wet sanded them and then buffed.. Is there a safer way?

Thanks
                              RYB

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');