• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microfiber towels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microfiber towels

There are different microfiber towels out there. But does it matter what brand you get? I think it doesn't matter what brand the microfiber towels are.The microfiber towels I have, I got at Walmart,AutoZone and Advanced Auto. You can never have to many microfiber towels. They all work the same way.

Yes there are better towels out there. I don't let the cheaper ones touch my paint. www.pakshak.com has some high quality towels for a good price. I have never used any of meguiars I am sure they are very good quallity.

I am not big on the ones at walmart they are nowhere near as soft as pakshak towels!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

The differences that I have found in MF towels is typically after you wash them. With better towels the stains don't come out as easily, the towels aren't as soft and the absorbency seems to be compromised. YMMV but it seems to me that there are clear lines between the better towels and the lesser ones however COST is not it!. That said, the Meguiar's towels are some of the best that I have come across.
      Quadruple Honda Owner
      Black cars are easy!

Comment

The newer Meguiars Ultimate Wipe has no hem to scratch your paint. I love them. I have some of the Walmart blue and white MF towels too. They are fine for wiping vinyl trim, glass and wheels. I also use them for engine detailing. For the paint I use Meguiar's.
        Jim
        My Gallery

Comment

I used the Wally MF for a while. Here lately they had been shedding lint real bad on dark colored cars... Enter the Ultimate Wipe bundle pack. Awesome!!! No lint problem.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');