• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale: 1979 Pontiac Trans Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: 1979 Pontiac Trans Am

I'm planning on buying an engagement ring soon. So I've decided to sacrifice the Trans Am I have pictures in my profile. It's listed on ebay, but if anyone is interested just PM me any questions you have.

Re: For sale: 1979 Pontiac Trans Am

I would think that one out.
    When I first got married alot of people told me that I should get rid of my garage queen. After you have a house and a kid it gets harder to get another one. I'm glad I kept mine. Good luck what ever you decide but if you really love the car dont get rid of it. Besides the car will never divorce you. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I appreciate your thoughts. I've been contemplating this for a while and after talking to some family members, it looks like my wedding present will be a 1969 Camaro from the original owner that needs moderate restoration.

Also we already have two kids. But thanks for the input, and I appreciate the concern.

Comment

I didnt know about the Camaro so that makes it a whole different ball game. Both of those are SWEET rides.
        I did the whole house and kid thing before I got married. Did it kinda in reverse I guess.
        Good luck with your engagement and I look forward to seeing pictures of your Camaro.

Comment

If you want to wait a year from now, I should have my degree and most of my student loan paid off.

KEEP THE T/A. Pleaaaase. I've saved one T/A from leaving it's owner, I think I could save another. Honestly though, I wish my Dad kept is '81 WS-6.
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth.
          2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V using AMSOIL synthetics. Best 1/4 mile: 14.959 (sold)

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');