• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars #26 Professional Paste Wax protection... PROVEN! (beading pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars #26 Professional Paste Wax protection... PROVEN! (beading pics)

From now on Im just going to call #26 my wet protection with wet reflection wax.

#26 is one of my staple items used when I detail cars... I especially like it on dark color cars. It is simply an AMAZING product. This wax matched with a pre-coat of Meguiars #21 synthetic sealant = month after month of protection and dripping wet looking paint.

I was on my way to work when I noticed my wife left her Mazda outside last night while it rained, I was taken back by the purdy display on the hood so I grabbed the camera. I detailed this truck 3 months ago and it has only ONE coat of #26 paste. My wife and daughter ride horses and frequently visit a local barn.... which means this thing gets NASTY dirty while at the barn and driving up the dirt driveway. It has been washed several times... and in the last 2 weeks we have had rain off and on. The truck is driven 70 miles a day. This is pretty good protection considering its beat up pretty good dover the time span.

Not too shabby..

FWIW this was 3 months ago after polishing and #26... I have a lot of faith in this product.

Yes folks... this is a reflection shot.

----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
    561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
    --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
    --

Re: Meguiars #26 Professional Paste Wax protection... PROVEN! (beading pics)

wow, thats awesome, what kinda truck is that. Love the reflection shot of ur camaro in the back ground

Comment

That is crazy reflection pic! I too love #26!
      "Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
      Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTooth View Post
        wow, thats awesome, what kinda truck is that. Love the reflection shot of ur camaro in the back ground
        Thanks guys...

Its a little Mazda Tribute.
        ----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
        561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
        --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
        --

Comment

Very nice 35th. I'm glad to hear the news on the #26 as I'm about to use it in conjunction with #7 on my Z06 in a few weeks. I'll post the results when finished.

Comment

Great shots. I really like looking at my truck or my wife's Jeep while it rains to see the great beading. #26 is a great product. I've never used the paste, only the liquid. Great pics 35th Anniversary SS

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');