• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIke, DC liquid cleaner wax VS IMPROVED DC liquid cleaner wax; what's the diff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIke, DC liquid cleaner wax VS IMPROVED DC liquid cleaner wax; what's the diff?

Mike,

I got some leftover stuff from a guy, and included was some non- New and Improved A1216.

I know the part about the N&I 1216 "beading like crazy", and the new stuff smells a lot better. Otherwise, are there any differences I should take note of?

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Hi Tom,

The New & Improved A-12 Cleaner/Wax adds more richness to a dark colored finish, it lasts longer and it beads water better. It may apply and remove easier.

One other note: A-12 is a cleaner/wax for lightly neglected surfaces, it's not in the same category as a product like ColorX. So if you have an extremely neglected surface, ColorX is the product you want to use. If the car's finish you're working on has only light oxidation, road staining, swirls and scratches, the A-12 is a better choice. Less cleaning ability, more polishing and protection characteristics.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks, Mike. With 25 different waxes on the shelf, including N&I A-12 liquid and paste, it sounds like that's a "give it to a friend" product.

Tom
      As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');