• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

orbital buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orbital buffer

will #80 work with an orbital buffer? can it remove scratches & swirls like a PC or is it only good for applying polishes & waxes. i found some cheap orbital buffers made by sears tools. if they can remove swirls & scratches like PC, will the meguiars pad be usable with these tool?
    before u rev em up, shine em up!

Re: orbital buffer

Does the buffer have the variable speed selection? And if it has the velcro type backing pad. If so then you can use Meguiars pad. Although I think any buffer will do. Might not as good as the PC. But sometimes we do have to do for what we have. Hehehe. I also believe it is much to do with one's technique. I went to a very reputable grooming shop last friday and even though the guy is skill and uses #80 but I inspect the BMW's surface also still got fine scratches and swirls left on the bonnet. He even uses the rotary polisher.
    Last edited by bernard78; Nov 5, 2006, 05:50 AM. Reason: edit word

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');