• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Truck

I bought a new ride. It is a 2005 GMC Sierra Z71. It is my favorite color, Black. It was a program truck and seams to have been reasonably cared for. I did find some issues, but a little ColorX helped that. I didn't get any before pics, because I was anxious to get started. Here's what I had when I finished. When the spring gets here, I'll do a full detail and take more in depth pictures.

The engine is a 5.3 H/O(aluminum block, heads, and steel sleeved cylinders 310 HP) A4 trans, 17 in brushed aluminum wheels, Bose stereo and all that good stuff.
    2005 GMC Sierra-Black(Oh Yeah it's Black )

Re: New Truck

Nice very nice...Black is alwaz the best shine...Nice truck too. Hehehe.

Comment

You work on it today? Man today was the perfect day in the midwest to work on cars. 60-70 deg weather. What more can you ask. I applied cleaner/wax on my car only because it has alot of stuff that needs to be taken care by a body shop. Only wanted temp protection before it gets fixed up.
      2005 Toyota Camry LE Phantom Grey Pearl
      2001 Toyota Corolla LE Silverstream Opalescent
      1996 Lexus ES300 Ruby Pearl

Comment

No, I took these yesterday(Sunday) I had to work today. I'll take a week off in April, and one day will be set aside for the truck. I just wanted to make sure it had a coat of wax on before the weather gets bad. If it gets to dirty, I'll go to my dad's and work in the barn.
        2005 GMC Sierra-Black(Oh Yeah it's Black )

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');