• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use Nxt wax every week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use Nxt wax every week.

Hi there. I wax my car every Sunday. So do you guys think I can use the Nxt wax on my car every week. I just bought it last week and I used it yesterday and found it to be a great product and easy to use by hand. I don't really apply pressure while I wax my car. The thing is I used to owned a antique Mini Clubman and I polish my car so often till the paint work became crack and destroy. So now I just softly apply any wax. Or should I use the Nxt one week and then #16 following vice versa? Hehehe. Thanks.

Re: Can I use Nxt wax every week.

Once a week, just seems like a waste of product. Two thin coats of NXT or one coat of NXT followed by another wax should last for a few months. Every week seems excessive to me.

Comment

I guess I didnt answer your question, the answer would be YES you could apply NXT every week.

Comment

Hehe. Thanks. Over here in M'sia, I notice it will lose the shine bout a few 3-4 days and the surface is not silkly when touched after a few days. On the average hot days. Although I know the wax protection is still ok. As water still bead on the car's paint. The reason is I like the shine and silkly surface. Tht's my reason I wax it every Sunday. Hehe. Thks again.

Comment

Benard just a suggestion and if you can get this try Nxt spray wax to Boost your nxt wax
          Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Yes I do have the Nxt wax booster. I've been using it for sometime now. Even b4 I bought the Nxt wax. It's quite good and easy to use too. Waxed the whole car just bout less than 45min I think. Easy to wipe off too. I got the Quick Wax too. I bought it a mth ago but no chance to try it yet. Hehehe.

Comment

Why would you want to wax it every week? I would just do once a month, a use a booster spray in between after every wash.

Comment

Well I have been doing so for a year and its been my routine every Sunday. Previously I''ve been using Swissol and I need to apply it every week coz it doesn't last long in hot weather. So I just started using Meguiars back. B4 Swissol, I was using GC, Nxt Booster wax, DC3 and others. Well I fell in love with this Nxt wax. I bought it last year b4 but gave it to my friend on his b'day. And got 1 more for my uncle too. But till last Wed only I just got 1 for myself. And its just so nice to use. But the CG smells better though. Hehehe. So I'm still at every Sunday coz I just enjoy using it and I'm so free on tht day.

Comment

ur crazy man!! hahhahahaha..... i used to scrub the car w/ scratch X and wax it every week... be4 i got the chance to use a PC to totally de-swirl the car..... b/c i was like OMG THERES MORE SWIRLS!!! my dad thought i was obsessed.... my neighbors just thought i was crazy..... but now since the car is pretty swirl free..... i just do the whole clean polish wax thing every month or every other month.....

Comment

actually.....waxing once a week in malaysia is not execessive. IMHO, if just NXT tech wax alone. it'll last u probably around 10 days or so. so waxing it once every week is a very good practice.

maybe u would like to try a layer of NXT followed by 2 layers of carnauba wax. it'll last u at least 2 weeks or more. thats what i do for my car and im from malaysia too

p/s: the weather in malaysia is summer all year long + alot of rain so what might last a month or so in the states will only last like 10days or so in malaysia. and its the raining season now, so we have like a hot day and then boom..the rain comes. and this is basically whats happening for the past few days.

Comment

Hi, I'm from Malaysia and staying in Penang also. I'm using #21 on my car and find it lasted for more than a month.

Comment

I will try the Nxt and a layer of #16 and see how it lasts? As my car is almost alwaz under the sun and rain. So I guess the waxes I apply are my only protection. Thks for the advise and encouragement. Hehehe.

Comment

goodluck bro, let us know the outcome.

Comment

To anwser some questions...

NXT is pretty much nonabbrasive. That is the only harm or damage it will do would be because of user error.

Wax as often as you want, everyday if you want to. Have fun and don't let other people here tell you what to do. NXT is safe and I'm glad you enjoy it.
                            Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

TH0001 is right, if you want to wax every day go for it!!!! My dad uses #21 on his car every week, and the finish is flawless!!!!! That's why we joined this forum, cause we are all a little bit CAR CRAZY!!!!!! And we love IT!!!!!
                              Wash, Polish, Wax...Just Do IT!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');