• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#21 topped with NXT and/or #26?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #21 topped with NXT and/or #26?

Hey, I've previously used just NXT and topped it with #26, and it lasts about 1.5-2 months, but i was hoping i could get it to last a little bit longer if i throw on the #21 first. Would there be a better order for this? Its going on a black car that i wash by hand probably 1-2 times per week, so i would like it to last as long as possible. Any comments would be great, thanks.

Re: #21 topped with NXT and/or #26?

I think that washing more frequently extends the life of the wax. That said the durability of wax depends on what it is exposed to. I am not sure if doing 21->NXT->26 will last much longer( although it will look amazing!). I think that there is a point of diminishing returns protection wise because your car can only have so much protection
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Re: #21 topped with NXT and/or #26?

I agree.. plus, #21 is one of the most durable waxes, so you would probably want that on top to extend durability. 2 coats of #21 would probably be most durable, plus a gentle soap like Gold Class, and some spray wax after most washes.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');