• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Pressure from water tank to pressure washer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Pressure from water tank to pressure washer?

I have an enclosed trailer with a water tank. I hooked a garden hose which runs from the tank to the pressure washer. It had been working great now it's not working at all? Any ideas?
    Deland Mobile Detailing Service

Re: No Pressure from water tank to pressure washer?

maybe its your pump on the pressure washer......i also run a gravity feed system and no problems so far..iam just taking a guess that it could be the pump.....i also found out running a bigger hose from tank to p/w i get better pressure than with the garden hose and less chance of it kinking and messing with the pump...
    RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by RZ Autodetailing View Post
      maybe its your pump on the pressure washer......i also run a gravity feed system and no problems so far..iam just taking a guess that it could be the pump.....i also found out running a bigger hose from tank to p/w i get better pressure than with the garden hose and less chance of it kinking and messing with the pump...
      It's not the pump, I brought 2 new pressure washers and hooked both of those up as well and it's the samething. Where could I find a bigger hose?
      Deland Mobile Detailing Service

Comment

I also found out that when i take the lid off the tank to give it air it also flows better,you can get bigger hoses at a plumbing supply or try homedot and lowes..
        RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

thats the problem i have . i was going to buy a 12v pump but not sure how that would work or how to set it up

unscrewing the tank lid does help alot!

Comment

I have a low profile 55 gallon tank in my truck. I use a 12V on-demand pump by Shurflo(i think). I connect a car battery and charge it once aweek. Works good for me on my electrick pressure washer. You could also wire a cigarette lighter plug up to it and just plug it into your vehicle.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');