• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's 8" pads for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg's 8" pads for sale

I was lucky enough to find a local PBE/Detail shop going out of business and scored a ton of Meg's Stuff. Of course wife said, pick what ya want, get rid of the rest!! So I am selling a bunch of stuff over the coming weeks. To start, I am selling off some NEW unused Meg's Burgundy, Yellow and Beige 8" foam pads. I have about 7 yellow, 10 beige, and 8 burgundy's. I am asking $8.00 each for them plus actual shipping.

Email me at stevesdetail@charter.com if you have any questions. I just set up a Paypal account so if I did it correctly, I can take paypal as well as other forms of payment.

Re: Meg's 8" pads for sale

Hopefully you have 6.5 inch pads soon?!

Cuz i will be all over that!

Comment

Re: Meg's 8" pads for sale

Originally posted by TheFiveO View Post
      I was lucky enough to find a local PBE/Detail shop going out of business and scored a ton of Meg's Stuff. Of course wife said, pick what ya want, get rid of the rest!! So I am selling a bunch of stuff over the coming weeks. To start, I am selling off some NEW unused Meg's Burgundy, Yellow and Beige 8" foam pads. I have about 7 yellow, 10 beige, and 8 burgundy's. I am asking $8.00 each for them plus actual shipping.

Email me at stevesdetail@charter.com if you have any questions. I just set up a Paypal account so if I did it correctly, I can take paypal as well as other forms of payment.

It's funny to see the price of the pads that you have as they cost $30 to $38 dollers in Australia, pitty as I would grab some for myself.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');